Bread pizza is getting lots of love these days. It’s a very innovative dish and the most exciting thing about the dish . This is very very easy to make. It’s a very tasty dish which gives you the taste of mini pizzas and that’s why it’s called bread pizza.
But yes, there are some points that we have to keep in mind while making bread pizza at home in order to make it perfect every time. The bread crust adds crispness to the pizza. Cheese adds creaminess to this dish. And the fresh vegetables add freshness in this dish. Overall, it’s a perfect dish as your weekend breakfast or evening snack.
|American & Italian
In order to make bread pizzas at home the ingredients we need are
- Slices of bread you can use any variety of bread. It can be white, brown, wheat, multigrain. It depends on you.
- 3 tablespoon of pizza sauce cubed onion pieces
- One medium size of cubed tomato
- Half capsicum cubed curd
- Slices of olives you can skip it also
- Mozzarella cheese
- Cheese slices
- Dry Basil you can skip it,
- Half teaspoon of red chili flakes
- Oil for shallow frying and most importantly your love.
Steps Of Making
- The first step in order to make bread pizza at home is to take a pan.
- You can also use a griller. Add 2 teaspoons of oil and now add the bread slices, cook it on both sides until it becomes golden brown, and toast the bottom well to add crispness in the pizza.
- Remember, the bottom should be golden brown, but not black. Now transfer it onto a plate of tissue paper to remove the excess oil.
- Now brush Olive Oil on the bread.
- Now add pizza sauce
- Add your vegetables like cubed onions, bell peppers, tomatoes and sliced Olives now spread the Mozzarella cheese, cheese slices and it’s ready to cook so cook it or grill it in a pan on low flame until the cheese melts.
- You can bake until the cheese melts. After that it’s ready to serve, serve it with oregano, chili flakes and cheese dip. And enjoy.
The master tips in order to make bread pizza are to toast the bread properly. The bottom should be dark, golden, brown, not black and when you are toasting the bread the gas flame must be on low to medium. Add a lot of cheese. Add fresh vegetables for better taste. Remember you have to cook the bread pizza until the cheese melts. Don’t under or over cook it. And that’s all.
I hope this recipe is helpful for you and you are able to make the perfect bread pizza at home. Thanks for reading.