Veggie olives pizza is very popular around the world. It’s loved by all and tasty as well. It’s really easy to make but there are some points that we have to keep in mind while making veggie Olive pizza in order to make it perfect. Veggie Olive pizza is the pizza with simple flavours with simple combinations. The flavours are very true, not too complicated and fancy.
The pizza base adds the crispiness to the pizza. The cheese adds a creamy texture to the pizza. The olive and veggies add freshness to the pizza. Overall, it’s a must try pizza for all. So without wasting any time, let’s get started on how to make Olive veggie pizza at home with simple steps and delicious flavour.
In order to make veggie Olive pizza at home, the ingredients we need
- Refined wheat flour
- Olive oil
- Baking soda
- Salt as per your taste
- Mozzarella cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Red bell peppers
- Green bell
- Chili flakes
- Olives and most importantly, your love.
Steps Of Making
- So the first step in order to make veggie Olive pizza is to take a bowl Add refined wheat flour salt as per your taste, baking soda and mix it well.
- Now add curd Sugar and one and a half teaspoons of olive oil mix it as well.
- Now add warm water in multiple steps. Make a soft and smooth dough out of it. Knead the dough once or twice on a wooden surface.
- After this, grease the corners of the bowl and tha dough with olive oil. And rest it for 15 to 20 minutes in a warm place.
- After resting the dough, roll out the door with the help of your hands and give it a shape of pizza base. Fold the corners for once after this it’s the time to prepare your baking tray.
- Grease the baking tray with olive oil and dusted with refined wheat flour. Now place the pizza base on the baking tray.
- Now slightly scratch the pizza base with the help of a fork. Now add the pizza sauce on it. Now you have to cut the red bell peppers and green bell peppers in medium thin slices. And you have to also cut the onion in cubed shape. And cut your olives and medium circles.
- Now add the Mozzarella cheese on the pizza base.
- Now add the sliced bell peppers, onion and olives. Now add Parmesan cheese, oregano and chili flakes and it’s ready to bake. Before baking, preheat your oven at 200°C for 5 to 7 minutes.
- After this, bake your pizza for 15 to 20 minutes at 200 to 210°. After baking, cool it down for 2 to 3 minutes. Serve it with oregano, chili flakes and cheese dip and enjoy.
The master tips in order to make veggie Olive pizza are to make a soft and smooth Dough out of it. Rest the dough for the proper interval of time. Cut the vegetables and olives, as given in the procedure section. Don’t skip any step. Don’t forget to dust and grease your baking tray before baking. Don’t forget to preheat your oven before baking . Slightly scratch your pizza with the help of a fork for proper taste. Add lots of cheese when you’re adding the ingredients, note the quantity because it’s very important when you’re baking something. And that’s all.
I hope this recipe is helpful for you and you are able to make the perfect veggie olives pizza at home. Thanks for reading.