Pizza is very popular around the world. It’s loved by all and tasty as well. One of the most important parts of this recipe is the pizza base, which decides your pizza, texture and taste. It’s really easy to make. but there are some points that we have to keep in mind while making pizza base in order to make it perfect.
Pizza base is the most important part of pizza. It gives the crunchiness to the pizza and holds the other ingredients as well. If your pizza base is perfect, then your pizza will be good as well. So overall it’s a really important part for making pizza and if you master this then you are able to make the perfect pizza whenever you make it. So without wasting any time, let’s get started on how to make pizza base at home with simple steps and delicious flavour.
|Italian & American
In order to make a pizza base, the ingredients we need are
- Refined wheat
- Salt as per your taste
- Olive Oil
- Baking soda
- Warm water and most importantly your love.
Steps Of Making
- So the first step in order to make pizza base is to take a bowl add refined, wheat flour, salt as per your taste, baking soda and mix it well now you have to add curd and 2 teaspoons of olive oil now mix it well now add warm water in multiple steps to make soft and smooth dough.
- Knead it once or twice in a small water surface. Now you have to grease the dough with olive oil and also grease the corners of the bowl with olive oil to avoid sticking.
- Now you have to cover the dough with a wet muslin cloth in a warm place and rest for 15 to 20 minutes until it becomes double in size.
- After 15 to 20 minutes you have to knead the dough for once or twice on a wooden surface. Now you have to flat it with your fingers and shape it like a pizza base.
- Now you have to dust your baking tray with refined wheat flour and grease it with olive oil.
- Now place your pizza base on it.
- Now gently scratch your pizza base with a fork for better taste.
- Now you can add your pizza sauce and your favourite toppings and cheese. And it’s ready to bake. Before baking, preheat your oven at 220° for 5 to 10 minutes and then bake it for 15 to 20 minutes at 200 to 220° . After this cool, the Pizza for 2 to 3 minutes. And enjoy it with oregano and chili flakes.
The master tips in order to make pizza base are the dough must be soft and smooth. Don’t make a hard dough. Rest the dough for the proper interval of time. Before resting and grease it with olive oil and also grease the corners of the bowl to avoid sticking. Don’t miss any step. Don’t forget to gently scratch your pizza base with a fork to enhance the taste. Don’t over bake the pizza. Don’t forget to preheat your oven before baking and that’s all.
I hope this recipe is helpful for you and you are able to make the perfect pizza base at home. Thanks for reading.