Caramel Pie is a very popular dish around the world and is loved by all and it’s tasty and easy to make as well. There are some words that we have to keep in mind while making it in order to make it perfect. The salt caramel is a twist to the normal caramel pie. Obviously the star ingredient of caramel Pie is caramel.
In this dish cream adds richness to the dish. The crunch of biscuits adds a really beautiful texture. And the butter and brown sugar combo is really amazing in this dish. Overall this dish is a must try. So without wasting any time let’s get started on how to make salty caramel Pie with simple steps and delicious flavour.
In order to make salt caramel Pie the ingredients we need
- One and half cup of marie biscuit
- Unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoon of powdered sugar
- 3 to 4 cups of fresh cream cheese
- 2 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- Half cup of brown sugar
- Half cup of double cream
- One and half cup of brown sugar for the caramel
- Salted butter a pinch of salt and most importantly your love.
Steps Of Making
- So the first step in order to Make salty caramel pie is to take a bowl, use about that can be demoald Now take another bowl.
- Make a mixture of butter, sugar and marie biscuit powder.
- Mix it properly and grease the bowl with butter and set the biscuit mixture.
- Now for the salty caramel sauce, take a pan, add 1/3 cup of water and then boil it for sometime.
- Add powdered sugar and stir continuously while cooking it. When the sugar melts properly and bubbles are formed. Add butter from the corner of the pan very carefully. Because the pan is super hot. And your water can burn.
- Now stir the mixture and tell the butter is mixed with caramel mixture properly.
- Now add cream cheese, brown sugar cream and cook it until a creamy Paste type texture forms.
- Now after it forms, pull it down for 10 to 15 minutes and add the mixture to the bowl after adding the First layer of biscuit and butter. Now you have to cool it down for 12 to 14 hours for proper setting. I suggest making it at night and refrigerating it the whole night and demold it in the morning. Serve it with caramel sauce on top of it.
The master tips in order to make caramel pie are to make the proper pie crust. When you are making the caramel sauce, the gas flame should be low. In order to avoid the caramel sauce from burning . Stir the caramel sauce continuously in the whole process of making it . Your caramel sauce is perfect. When you dip the spoon in your caramel sauce, it falls down really slowly . At least set your caramel pie for 14 to 15 hours for the proper taste of it. And that’s all.
I hope this recipe is helpful for you and you are able to make a perfect salted caramel pie at home. Thanks for reading.