Pizza is very popular around the world as well as its sauce. It’s loved by all and tasty as well. It’s very easy to make. There are some points that we have to keep in mind while making pizza sauce at home. In order to make it perfect. Pizza sauce gives the proper flavour to pizza.
It’s the most important ingredient in any pizza. If your pizza sauce is good, then your pizza will be tasty. If not, then your pizza will not be as tasty as you want to. So overall it’s a very important ingredient and it makes the pizza taste quality better. So without wasting any time, let’s get started on how to make pizza sauce at home with simple steps and delicious flavour.
In order to make pizza sauce at home, the ingredients all we need
- Olive Oil
- Finely chopped
- Chili flakes
- Red chili powder
- Salt as per your taste
- Sugar and most importantly your love.
Steps Of Making
- So the first step in order to make pizza sauce is to boil the tomatoes after cutting it, Crisscross for two to three minutes after this, you have to peel the tomatoes.
- Now you have to strain it .
- You have to cool down the tomatoes and to remove the seeds from it and cut it into thick slices. And grind it in a Grinder into thick paste.
- Now in a nonstick pan add 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Heat it in medium flame now add garlic and cook it until it’s golden brown.
- Now add onion slices and cook it until it’s cooked properly.
- Now you have to add the tomato paste ,oregano, tomato, ketchup, chili flakes, red chili powder and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes on medium flame.
- Now add sugar on medium flame, you have to cook for 1 to 2 minutes and stir it at small intervals of time. Now your pizza sauce is ready. Cool it down for sometime and after cooling it down you can store it in any airtight container and use it when you are preparing your pizza.
The master tips in order to make pizza sauce at home are don’t cook the tomato for a very long time. Cook it for 2 to 3 minutes. It’s a perfect time to soften the tomatoes don’t cut the tomato into thin slices. Don’t add water when you are grinding. The tomato doesn’t overcook the pizza sauce. Don’t skip any step. Don’t add too much onion and garlic. It can ruin the taste and add it as per required. And that’s all.
I hope this recipe is helpful for you and you are able to make the perfect pizza sauce at home and use it whenever you want to make pizza . Thanks for reading.