Pizza bites are very popular around the world. It’s loved by all and tasty as well. It’s really easy to make. There are some points that we have to keep in mind while making pizza bites. Pizza bites is a type of mini pizza but which have different twists of flavours.
The crust adds to the crispiness. The cheese gives the creamy texture to the dish. And the vegetables add freshness. Overall it’s a combination of beautiful flavours which complement each other very well. It’s a must try dish. So without wasting any time, let’s get started on how to make pizza bites at home with simple steps and delicious flavours.
In order to make pizza bites at home, the ingredients we need are
- Refined wheat flour
- Baking powder
- Olive Oil
- Pizza sauce
- Mixed herbs
- Spicy fried chicken
- Parmesan cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Chili flakes and most importantly your love
Steps Of Making
- So the first step in order to make pizza bites is to take a bowl . Add refined wheat flour salt as per your taste, baking soda, curd, water and sugar and mix it well and make a soft dough out of it rested for 30 to 40 minutes in a warm place until it becomes double in size.
- Now you have to roll out the dough into thin sheets of square shape.
- Now you have to add 1 teaspoon of pizza sauce on each sheet.
- Now add the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Now add the fried chicken.
- Now you have to fold each sheet diagonally. And press it with your thumb or a fork . And seal it.
- Now you have to take a baking tray, dusted with refined wheat flour and grease it with oil.
- Now place your pizza bites on it and brush your pizza pants with garlic butter and sprinkle mixed herbs on it.
- Now we bake it until it’s got it, which takes nearly 10 to 12 minutes at 200°to 225°.
- Now after it’s cooked, serve it with cheese, spread or your favourite sauce and enjoy.
The master tips in order to make pizza bites at home are to make soft dough for the outer layering. Rest the door for the proper interval of time. Don’t add too much filling folded diagonally and press it with your thumb. Don’t forget to brush garlic butter and sprinkle mixed herbs and most importantly don’t place the pizza bites very close to each other. They can stick with each other. And that’s all.
I hope this recipe is helpful for you and you are able to make perfect pizza bites at home. Thanks for reading.