Mug Pizza is really popular around the world these days. It’s loved by all and tasty as well. It’s really easy to make but there are some points that have to be kept in mind while making mug pizza at home in order to make it perfect. Mug pizza is really similar to normal Pizza. But because we are making it in a small quantity. The taste enhances it very well.
The creamy texture of cheese is the hero of this dish and the best part is that it’s really easy to make and it can be made very quickly. Overall, the components of the dish compliment each other very well. And make it perfect so you can try it once. So without wasting any time, let’s get started on how to make a mug pizza at home with simple steps and delicious flavour.
In order to make mug Pizza the ingredients we need
- Refined wheat flour
- Baking soda
- Baking powder
- Salt as per your taste
- Mozzarella cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Chili flakes
- Olive oil and most importantly,
Steps Of Making
- So the first step in order to make mug pizza is to take a microwave Safe Mug now Grease it with olive oil.
- Now add 1/4 cup of refined wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, and mix it well.
- Now add sugar and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. And mix it well as well.
- Now add 3 tablespoons of milk and mix it until it becomes lumps free and smooth pizza dough. Now add lots of pizza sauce.
- Now add a handful of Mozzarella cheese. Freshly cut olives, small cube shaped onion and tomato. Remember, don’t forget to de-seed the tomato before adding it.
- Now you have to add a layer of cheese once again.
- Now add oregano and chili flakes. Remember, don’t fill the mug fully. After this, microwave your mug pizza for 2 to 3 minutes.
- After baking, cool down the pizza for 2 to 3 minutes. After this, your pizza is ready to serve. Serve it with cheese, oregano and chili flakes and enjoy.
The master tip in order to make mug pizza is to take a microwave Safe Mug. Don’t forget Grease it with oil. make a lumps free and smooth Pizza base. If you don’t want to add milk, you can add water instead of milk. Don’t over bake the pizza. Add a proper amount of cheese and pizza sauce after baking. Cool it down for 2 to 3 minutes. Don’t skip any step. And that’s all.
I hope this recipe is helpful for you and you are able to make the perfect Mug Pizza at home. Thanks for reading.