Mozzarella cheese is very popular around the world. It’s loved by all and tasty as well. It’s really easy to make. But there are some words that I have to keep in mind while making Mozzarella cheese at home. In order to make it perfect. Cheese is the essential ingredient for making pizza. It gives richness to the pizza and the creamy texture that everyone loves, not only pizza.
Cheese is an ingredient that can be used in many dishes for adding richness and creaminess. Cheese is a very versatile ingredient which can be used in many dishes. Overall, if you can make perfect Cheese then you are able to enhance the taste of many dishes and one of the popular ones is pizza. So without wasting any time, let’s get started on how to make mozzarella cheese at home with simple steps and delicious flavour.
|Italian & American
In order to make mozzarella cheese at home the ingredients we need
- Raw milk
- Vinegar or Lemon juice and most importantly your love.
Steps Of Making
- So the first step in order to make mozzarella cheese at home is to take a pan, add 1 L of milk and heat it on medium flame. Remember you have to heat it.
- Don’t boil it.
- When it’s medium hot, add vinegar or lemon juice and start stirring it with a wooden spoon.
- Don’t add the vinegar at one step add it in multiple steps.
- Now you will see that the milk starts to curdle slowly. After milk is curdled, strain it with a strainer. Don’t press it but to remove the excess water.
- Now you have to wash the curdled milk 2 to 3 times with cold water. And then in a bowl of medium hot water, you have to add the curdled milk in it.
- Now we have to soak it for half or one minute then take it out and you have to do it again until the curdled milk becomes tight.
- Now you have to take a bowl full of cold water.
- Now add the curdled milk and after half an one minute take it out and you have to do it 3 to 4 times. It will remove the sour taste.
- Now after this you have to remove the excess water with a help of muslin cloth and without wasting any time you have to pack the cheese with a clear wrap or cheese cover and freeze it for 6 to 7 hours in the normal refrigerator section.
- Now after 6 to 7 hours, your cheese is ready to use. Store it in an airtight container or packet for constant freshness.
The master tips in order to make mozzarella cheese are to use raw milk. Don’t use milk which is boiled once. don’t add vinegar or lemon juice in one step. Add it in multiple steps. Don’t miss any step. Don’t press the curdled milk when you are straining it first. Don’t boil the milk when you are adding vinegar. You just have to heat the milk. Nothing more than that and most importantly, when you are setting the cheese, use clear wrap or old cheese wrap. And that’s all.
I hope this recipe is helpful for you and you are able to make the perfect Mozzarella cheese at home. Thanks for reading.