Garlic bread is a very popular dish around the world. It’s loved by all and it’s really easy to make and tasty too. There are some points that we have to keep in mind while making garlic bread at home in order to make it perfect. Garlic bread is bread which is dominated by garlic taste.
The star ingredient of the dish is obviously the garlic by not only the garlic. Butter and cheese also gives a beautiful texture to the dish and combines the flavours very beautifully. Overall it’s a dish that you can try. So without wasting any time let’s get started on how to make garlic bread at home with simple steps and delicious flavour.
In order to make garlic bread the ingredients all we need
- Salt as per your taste
- Chili flakes
- Coriander leaves
- Mozzarella cheese and most importantly, your love.
Steps Of Making
- So the first step in order to make garlic bread is to take a pan.
- Heat it on medium flame and add oil in it.
- Now add the garlic after peeling it and add salt as per your taste.
- The colour of the garlic Changes this into Brown. Turn off the gas and pull it down for sometime.
- Now grind it in a mixer.
- Now add butter, chili flakes, oregano, cheese cubes and coriander in it and grind it.
- Once again now make a thick paste out of it.
- Now take a bread slice and spread the mixture on it and top it with Mozzarella cheese and processed cheese and garnish it with oregano, chili flakes and coriander leaves.
- Add it in small quantities.
- Now take a baking tray butter and microwave it until the cheese melts properly.
- If you don’t have a microwave, you can also cook it in a pan for some time until the cheese melts and your garlic bread is ready to serve.
- Serve it with chili flakes and oregano on top of it and enjoy.
The master tips while making garlic bread are that don’t overcook the garlic, don’t grind it too much and make a thin mixture for garlic bread, don’t over bake the garlic bread or overcook garlic bread it will ruin the taste. Don’t add too much coriander in garlic bread. It dominates the flavours. And ruin the actual flavour of garlic, bread and that’s all.
I hope this is helpful for you and you are able to make the perfect garlic bread at home. Thanks for reading.