Fruit pizza is getting lots of popularity these days. It’s loved by all and tasty as well. It’s really easy to make but there are some points that we have to keep in mind while making fruit pizza at home. In order to make it perfect. Fruit Pizza is really different from other Pizza. The flavour, texture and the combination of taste is really different from other Pizzas. It’s a really unique dish.
The combination of flavours are really different and the texture of the dish is also really innovative. People who love to explore different types of innovative and unique food. Will love it for sure. Now when we talk about the dish, the fruits add freshness. The crest combines the flavours very well. And the cream cheese compliments the taste as well as adds a richness to the dish. Overall, you can try this dish once. So without wasting any time, let’s get started on how to make fruit pizza at home with simple steps and delicious flavour.
In order to make fruit pizza at home the ingredients we need
- Cookie dough
- Brown sugar
- Sliced kiwi
- Sliced banana
- Sliced oranges without seeds
- Half cut red grapes
- Orange juice
- Slice strawberry
- Lemon juice
- A pinch of salt and most importantly your love.
Steps Of Making
- So the first step in order to make fruit pizza at home is to take a pizza pan, now you have to take the cookie dough and give it to the shape of the pizza pan remember before shipping, the cookie dough in the pizza, pan, you have to grease the pizza pan with olive oil or butter.
- Now you have to bake the cookie dough for 15 to 18 minutes at 350°C till it turns Deep golden brown. After this, you have to cool it down.
- Now in a bowl, beat the cream cheese and the brown sugar until it’s whipped properly.
- Now we have to spread it on the pizza crust. Now in a saucepan.
- Add brown sugar, orange juice, water, lemon juice, cornstarch, and a pinch of salt Now you have to cook it until it’s thick and it will take 2 to 3 minutes after the mixture, get ready cool down for sometime and brush it over the fruits like medium take sliced kiwi, firm sliced bananas, red grapes, sliced oranges, sliced strawberry and then you have to refrigerate the fruits.
- Now it’s time to assemble the pizza.
- Earlier we added whipped cream cheese and brown sugar on the crust.
- Now you have to add the brushed fruits on the pizza and a pinch of brown sugar. On the top of it. You can also garnish it with cream cheese flowers on the top of it and it’s ready to serve. Serve it with fresh cream or enjoy it as it is.
The master tips in order to make fruit pizza at home are to choose a perfect cookie dough for making food pizza. Pick the fresh fruits. don’t over Boil the mixture of sugar, salt, corn starch, lemon juice, orange juice and water. Just cook it until it’s thick. Don’t skip any step . Refrigerate the fruit after brushing the mixture that we had prepared. The fruit should not be too thin in size. And that’s all.
I hope this recipe is helpful for you and you are able to make the perfect fruit pizza at home. Thanks for reading.