Black forest cake is a very popular cake around the world. It’s loved by everyone and it’s very tasty and easy to me. Today we will make it with no egg and no microwave. There are some points that we have to keep in mind while making the black forest chocolate cake to make it perfect.
So without wasting any time let’s get started on how to make black forest cake at home with simple steps and delicious flavour.
In order to make the black forest cake, the ingredient all we need
- Vanilla base we need curd
- Vanilla essence
- Sugar powder
- Refined wheat flour
- Baking soda
- Baking powder
- Milk for the frosting of the cake
- Fresh cream
- Sugar powder
- Milk chocolate compound or Dark chocolate compound as per your choice
- Strawberry for the sugar syrup of the cake and most importantly your love.
Steps Of Making
- The first step to make the black forest cake is to take a bowl, add half cup of curd, and half cup of sugar. Now whisk it nicely.
- Now add the vanilla essence and half cup of oil and whisk it nicely.
- Now take a strainer strain all the dry ingredients such as refined wheat flour baking soda and baking powder.
- Now slowly add the dry ingredients to the mixture that we had made .
- Now add 3/4 cup of milk, slowly in the mixture and to make a batter of it.
- Now remove the rubber and whistle of the pressure cooker and add one cup of salt and Add a stand on the top of the salt you can use a nice height bowl also. No take container, grease it with butter and and also place some butter paper on the bottom surface.
- Now pour the batter and make sure that I didn’t cover the whole container. If it is covered then the cake is not able to bake nicely.
- Now place the container above the stand and cover the lid of the pressure cooker and make it 35 to 40 minutes.
- After that, put a toothpick into the batter if the toothpick is clean, then the cake is ready, if not bake it for 5 to 10 minutes more and take it again. After this remove the cake from the pressure cooker and cool it down for 10 to 12 minutes and now take out the cake from the container.
- For making the sugar syrup, take a bowl, add one cup of sugar and one and a half cups of water and chopped strawberries for the perfect flavour and boil until the sugar mixes with water and that’s it.
- We don’t have to make it too thick. For the frosting take a chilled bowl. What if you don’t have that chilled bowl, take another bowl of ice and place another bowl above it.
- Now in that bowl add fresh cream and ways with the help of hand beater or electric beater and whisk the fresh cream. It becomes lighter when it becomes lighter.
- Add powdered sugar as per your taste and a drop of vanilla essence, and now whisk it until the cream becomes lighter and produces soft high peaks.
- Now your cream is totally ready. Now grate the chocolate into 10 strips.
- Now all the things are ready, start decorating the cake, take the vanilla cake divided into three pieces with the help of thread, and now take one piece.
- Add the sugar syrup that we made. Now add pieces of strawberry and the cream frosting. Now add another layer to do the same.
- Now add another layer and now cover the last layer with a thick layer of cream and also cover the size with a thick layer of cream. Now decorate the entire cake.
- With lots of chocolate that we grated. Now make 2 to 3 flowers of cream with the help of a flower nozzle. Lastly, decorate the entire cake with the pieces of chocolate and your black forest cake is totally ready to eat and enjoy.
The master tips while making black forest cake baking is all about measurements. So your measurement should be right and follow all the steps. Do it slowly. And check your dish at every step. Also when you are whisking the cream, don’t do it in. Hurry to eat slowly and check your cream at proper duration. When you are cutting the cake into divisions, don’t cut it too thick or thin with the proper quantity of sugar syrup at every layer. If you don’t then the cake will not have that proper sweetness.
I hope this recipe is helpful for you and you are able to make the perfect black forest cake at home. Thanks for reading.