Dry fruit pizza is getting really popular these days. It’s loved by all and tasty as well. It’s really easy to make but there are some points that we have to keep in mind while making dry fruit pizza in order to make it perfect. Dry food pizza is a really innovative dish and has lots of innovative flavours in it. It’s really different from other pizzas.
The taste texture combination of flavours. Everything is really different from others. The butter and cheese adds richness to the pizza. The pizza base combines the flavours very well. The dry fruit adds a crunchiness to the pizza and also adds a twist in the dish. Overall, the flavours are really unique. But compliment each other very well to give a perfect taste. It’s a must try dish for all. So without wasting any time, let’s get started on how to make dry fruit pizza at home with simple steps and delicious flavour.
In order to make dry fruit pizza, the ingredients we need
- Refined wheat flour
- Salt as per your taste
- Baking soda
- Olive Oil
- Cashew nut
- Dry blackberries berries
- Mozzarella cheese
- Butter and most importantly your love.
Steps Of Making
- So the first step in order to make dry fruit pizza at home is to take a bowl.
- Add refined wheat flour salt as per your taste, baking soda and mix it well.
- After this add curd, 2 teaspoons of Olive Oil sugar and mix it as well.
- Now you have to add warm water in multiple steps and make soft and smooth out of it.
- Now you have to knead the dough on the wooden surface 2 to 3 times.
- Now you have to grease the olive oil on the dough and the corners of the bowl to avoid sticking the dough.
- Now you have to rest the pizza dough for 15 to 20 minutes until the dough becomes double in size. After the pizza dough becomes double in size, roll out the dough and give it a shape of pizza base with the help of your fingers. You have to fold the corners of the pizza base once For the perfect pizza.
- Now you have to prepare the pizza tray, dust the pizza tray with refined wheat flour and grease it with olive oil.
- Now place the pizza base on it and now slightly scratch the pizza base with the help of a fork .Now you have brushed milk and sugar mixture.
- Now you have to add butter and lots of Mozzarella cheese.
- Now you have to take a pan in a medium flame, add butter and you have to roast the almonds, cashew nuts, berries and other dry fruits.
- Now preheat your oven. At 200°C for 5 to 7 minutes now I have to bake the pizza for 10 to 12 minutes at 200 to 210°. After baking, cool it down for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now you have to add the roasted dry fruits on top of it. You can also add some more cheese on the top of it and make it for 2 to 3 minutes until the cheese melts it will enhance the flavour.
- Now it’s ready to serve. Serve it with cheese dip or enjoy as it is.
The master tips in order to make dry fruit pizza are to make a smooth and soft Pizza dough. Rest the pizza dough for the proper interval of time. Don’t forget to preheat your oven. Don’t add the dry fruits when you are baking, the raw pizza base the dry fruit can burn. Don’t over bake the pizza. Don’t forget to slightly scratch the pizza with the help of a fork to enhance the flavour. And that’s all.
I hope this recipe is helpful for you and you are able to make the perfect dry fruit pizza at home. Thanks for reading.