Chocolate pizza is very popular around the world. It’s loved by all and tasty as well. It’s really easy to make. but there are some points that we have to keep in mind while making chocolate pizza in order to make it perfect. Chocolate pizza has its unique flavour and texture. It’s really different from other pizzas.
The crust adds crunchiness to the pizza. The chocolate spread adds a richness to the pizza. And the choco chips break the taste in every bite. Overall it’s a must try pizza for all. So without wasting any time, let’s get started on how to make chocolate pizza at home with simple steps and delicious flavour.
In order to make chocolate pizza the ingredients we need are
- Refined wheat flour
- Salt as per your taste
- Olive oil
- Baking soda
- Chocolate spread
- 2 teaspoons of milk
- White choco chips
- Dark choco chips
- Chocolate sauce and most importantly your love.
Steps Of Making
- So the first step in order to make chocolate pizza. is to take a bowl, add refined wheat flour salt as per your taste, baking soda and mix it well.
- Now add a teaspoon of olive oil, curd, sugar, and mix it well.
- Now you have to add warm water in multiple steps and make a smooth and soft out of it after the dough is ready knead the dough on a wooden surface for 2 to 3 times. After this grease the corners of the bowl and the dough with olive oil to avoid sticking.
- Now rest it for 15 to 20 minutes in a mom place until it becomes double in size.
- Now after resting, you have to roll the dough with the help of your fingers and give it the shape of a pizza base. Fold the corners of the pizza base once. Now it’s the Time to prepare your baking tray so you have Grease your baking tray with olive oil and dust it with refined wheat flour.
- Now place the pizza base on it. And slightly scratch the pizza base with the help of a fork. Now you have to brush Olive Oil and milk to make it moist and fresh.
- After this, you have to preheat your oven at 200° for 5 to 7 minutes. After this, bake the pizza base at 200 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes . It can vary.
- Now after your pizza base is baked, cool it down for 2 to 3 minutes and then brush sugar and milk mixture then add chocolate spread on it. Add lots of chocolate spread.
- Then add dry roasted hazelnut. Then add the chocolate chips. Then you have to add the chocolate sauce. And your pizza is ready to serve. Serve it with chocolate sauce or enjoy as it is.
The master tips in order to make chocolate pizza are to make a soft and smooth pizza dough. Rest the pizza dough for the proper interval of time. Don’t over Bake the pizza base. Don’t forget to dust and grease the baking tray before baking. don’t forget to preheat your oven before baking. Add dry roasted hazelnuts for better taste. Don’t forget to brush the milk and oil layer before baking and after baking don’t forget to add sugar and milk layer on the pizza base. Don’t forget to fold the corners of the pizza once. Add lots of chocolate spread and choco chips .And that’s all.
I hope this recipe is helpful for you and you are able to make the perfect chocolate pizza at home. Thanks for reading.