Chicken stew is very popular around the world. It’s loved by all and easy to make and tasty as well. There are some points that we have to keep in mind when we are making chicken stew in order to make it perfect. Chicken stew has a combination of spices and chicken juices.
In this dish, the star ingredient is chicken. If your chicken is fresh, then your chicken stew will be more delicious. So without wasting any time, let’s get started on how to make chicken stew at home with simple steps and delicious flavour.
In order to make chicken, stew the ingredients all we need are
- Chicken 800 g
- Onion 400 g
- Tomato 400 g
- Garlic paste two tablespoons
- Turmeric powder
- Half tablespoon
- Coriander 1 tablespoon
- Red chilies 10 to 12
- Coriander powder 2 tablespoons
- Green chilies
- Black pepper powder half teaspoon
- 6 Cinnamon
- Fennel seeds
- Salt as per your taste
- Lemon juice
- Nutmeg and most importantly your love.
Steps Of Making
- So the first step to make chicken stew is to take a pan or kadhai, and heat it at low to medium flame. Now add oil and heat it.
- After oil gets hot add onion and cook it for 3 to 4 minutes until it gets soft.
- Now add chicken and mix it very well.
- After adding the chicken, add ginger garlic paste, add garam masala and cook it for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Now add red chilies, crushed fennel seeds, crushed coriander, coriander powder and turmeric powder mix it well.
- After 5 to 6 minutes add finely chopped tomato and salt as per your taste.
- Now cook it for 10 to 12 minutes. Until the tomato is nicely cooked after cooking the tomato add fresh coriander leaves and water and cook it for five to six minutes on low to medium flame, and cover the lid of it.
- After 5 to 6 minutes, check your chicken stew.
- If the colour of the water changes to the colour of the chicken spices then it’s ready and at the last step you have to add the garam masala and mix it for once and turn off the gas.
- It’s ready to serve it with fresh coriander leaves and garam masala on top of it and enjoy.
The master tips while cooking chicken Stew is to not over cook, anything the pure of the ingredients add the chicken juices, add the actual flavour of it. So don’t overcook anything. And when you are cooking the chicken to cook it in medium to low flame, don’t cook it at high flame it will ruin the classic taste of the ingredients. And also when you are adding the spices, mix it properly for the proper taste. And the chicken properly so that the chicken is able to release its taste. That’s all.
I hope this recipe is helpful for you and you are able to make the perfect chicken stew at home. Thanks for reading.