Chicken sandwich is a very popular dish around the world. It’s loved by all and it’s tasty and easy to make as well. There are some points that we have to keep in mind while making a chicken sandwich in order to make it perfect. Chicken sandwiches are a beautiful blend of flavours.
The spices add a twist to the dish. The chicken flavour is the star flavour. In this dish, the bread combines the flavours very well and gives us a perfect taste. Chicken sandwich is a simple dish, not too complicated, but a dish that will give your tongue an ocean of different flavours. So, without wasting any time, let’s get started on how to make a chicken sandwich at home with simple steps and delicious flavours.
In order to make a chicken sandwich the ingredients we need are
- 6 slices of bread
- Black pepper powder
- Cheese slices
- Salt as per your taste
- Ginger paste
- Garlic paste
- Oil and most importantly your love.
Steps Of Making
- So the first step in order to make a chicken sandwich is to take a bowl, add chicken Keema or very small pieces of chicken, add salt, black pepper powder, ginger garlic paste.
- Add makes it very well.
- After mixing take a pan add 1 teaspoon of oil in it and add the chicken mixture in it and cook it until the chicken become soft and cooked
- After this, take the bread slices, cut the corners of the bread.
- Now add butter on the front side of the bread, now on the inside add mayonnaise chicken mixture that we had made and a pinch of black pepper and cheese slices and seal it with another piece of bread.
- Now take a pan on medium flame and add 2 teaspoons of butter in it.
- Now you have to shallow fry the sandwich on both sides until the colour changes into golden brown. And your sandwich is ready to serve.
- Serve it with cheese dip or tomato ketchup and enjoy.
The master tips in order to make chicken sandwiches at home are to don’t over cook the chicken if you over cook, the chicken it ruins, the flavour of chicken juices. And the chicken becomes rubbery. Now when you are assembling the sandwich, don’t add too much of any ingredient or item it ruins the taste balance of the sandwich. And most importantly don’t over cook the bread. And that’s all.
I hope this recipe is helpful for you and you are able to make the perfect chicken sandwich at home. Thanks for reading.