Chicken pepperoni pizza is very popular around the world. It’s loved by all and tasty as well. It’s really easy to make. There are some points that we have to keep in mind while making chicken pepperoni pizza. In order to make it perfect chicken.
Pepperoni pizza is a combination of different flavours but they are balanced very well. Cheese adds the creamy texture to the pizza. In the crest at crunchiness to the pizza overall, it’s a must try dish for everyone. So without wasting any time, let’s get started on how to make chicken pepperoni pizza at home with simple steps and delicious flavour.
In order to make chicken pepperoni pizza, the ingredients all we need are
- Refined wheat flour
- Baking soda
- Olive Oil
- Salt as per your taste
- Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Chili flakes
- Garlic powder and most importantly your love.
Steps Of Making
- So the first step in order to make chicken pepperoni pizza is to take a bowl add refined wheat flour, salt as per your taste, baking soda, curd, 1 teaspoon of olive oil and mix it well now add warm water and to make a soft dough out of it, the dough should be soft and smooth.
- Knead it once or twice on a flat surface.
- Now , the dough with wet muslin cloth. And rest it for 15 to 20 minutes until it becomes double in its size.
- After 15 to 20 minutes you have rolled the dough with your hands and shaped it like a pizza base, and fold the corners of the pizza base.
- Now dust, your pizza tray with refined wheat flour and grease it with olive oil.
- Now place the pizza base on the pizza tray now you have to slightly scratch the pizza base with a fork.
- Now add pizza sauce in it, now add Parmesan cheese and Mozzarella cheese, now add the toppings like capsicum, onion, and chicken pepperoni.
- Now add the mixed herbs like chili flakes, oregano etc. Now again add mozzarella cheese, and it’s ready to bake before baking.
- Preheat your oven at 210 degrees for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now you have to bake the pizza for 15 to 25 minutes until the pepperoni and the pizza base is cooked properly at 200 to 230°.
- It depends on your quality of ingredients also so it’s not equal for all. Now after baking, cool the pizza for 2 to 3 minutes. Now serve it with oregano and chili flakes and your favourite cheese dip and enjoy.
The master tips in order to make chicken pepperoni pizza are that the pizza dough should be soft and smooth. Rest the pizza dough for the proper interval of time. Don’t forget to slightly scratch your pizza with a fork for the proper taste. Don’t over bake the pizza. Don’t skip any step in the recipe. Add lots of cheese and that’s all.
I hope this recipe is helpful for you and you are able to make the perfect chicken pepperoni pizza at home. Thanks for reading.