Pasta and pizza are very popular around the world. And nowadays the combination of pasta and pizza is being loved. It’s really tasty and easy to make as well. There are some points that we have to keep in mind while making pasta pizza at home.
In order to make it perfect it’s a recipe with different combinations of flavours. The pasta adds crispness . The cheese adds a creamy texture to the pizza. And fresh vegetables like pepper, cherry tomatoes add freshness to the pizza. Overall, it’s a must try dish. So without wasting any time, let’s get started on how to make pasta pizza at home with simple steps and delicious flavour.
|American & Itanian
In order to make pasta pizza at home, the ingredients we need are
- 1 L of water
- 200 g of spaghetti pasta
- Salt as per your taste
- Olive oil
- Three medium size of tomato
- Spoon of oregano
- One and half teaspoon of chili flakes
- Half teaspoon of tomato
- Finely chopped onion
- Red chili powder
- Sweet corn
- Green bell
- Green chilies
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Cheese Slices
- Coriander leaves and most importantly your love.
Steps Of Making
- So the first step in order to make pasta pizza at home is to take a bowl.
- Add spaghetti, pasta, water and salt as per your taste and boil it on medium to high flame for 7 to 11 minutes after it’s cooked properly.
- Stir it with the help of Stirner and add olive oil, mix it well and keep it aside. Now in a bowl add grated tomato and oregano, chili.
- Add tomato ketchup and mix it well and keep it aside as well.
- Now take another bowl add sweetcorn bell peppers salt as per your taste, red chili powder, a pinch of oregano, green chilies, and mix it well. Keep it aside for now. Now in a medium flame take a pan.
- Now Add oil , and boiled pasta covers the lid for 3 to 4 minutes to make it crispy. Now your pizza pasta base is ready.
- Now add the tomato mixture that we had made. And put it for 3 to 4 minutes more.
- Now add Mozzarella cheese, cheese slices for your toppings which we had mixed up with red chili powder and oregano. Sprinkle more cheese for the cheesy flavour and cook it until the cheese melts properly and it’s ready to serve. Serve it with oregano, chili flakes and cheese, dip and enjoy.
In the master tips, in order to make pasta pizza at home, are to cook the pasta properly I don’t over cook the pasta when you are making the pizza base do it carefully because the pasta can burn at that time when you are making it crispy
Add a lot of cheese and fresh vegetables. Don’t skip any step, and most importantly, when you are cooking the pasta base, cook at low to medium flame, don’t cook it at high flame; it can start to burn. And that’s all.
I hope this recipe was helpful for you and you are able to make the perfect pasta pizza at home . Thanks for reading.