Banana bread is really popular around the world. It’s loved by all and really tasty and also easy to make. There are some points that we have to keep in mind in order to make the perfect banana bread. Banana bread is one of the most loved bread around the world.
So fluffy bread with fresh banana flavour. And the cinnamon flavour brings a twist in the bread and also combines the different flavours Very beautifully . It’s a perfect choice for your early morning breakfast and Tea Time. I’m sure you will also love it. so, without wasting any time, let’s get started on how to make banana bread at home with simple steps and delicious flavour.
In order to make banana bread at home, the ingredients all we need
- 3 to 4 banana, sugar
- 50 g of oil or butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 150 g of refined
- Wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- A pinch of salt
- 75 g to 80 g walnuts and most importantly you love.
Steps Of Making
- So the first step in order to make banana bread is to take a bowl now, cut the bananas into small pieces and add in the bowl.
- Now match the bananas with the help of your hands or with the help of a spoon. Now add three 4 teaspoons of sugar in it and mix it nicely.
- Now add 50 g of butter and mix it with a spoon or your hands now at the vanilla essence, mix it well when the mixture is ready and refined wheat flour 150 g and 150 g whole wheat flour.
- Now add baking soda, baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder, and a pinch of salt and mix it very well. There should be no lumps in it.
- You have to mix to make sure until the mixture is smooth and there are no lumps in it. Now after the mixture is fully ready, walnuts in it .
- Now take a baking tin Grease it with butter. Put a butter paper at the bottom of the baking tin and dusted with refined wheat flour, tap it twice at any surface and remove the extra flour from it.
- Now before baking, preheat your oven for 10 to 15 minutes at 180°. And bake the bread mixture for 40 minutes at 180 degrees. We have to check the bread mixture in small time intervals. With the help of a toothpick, you have to put the topic inside the cake thing and if the toothpick comes out clean, then your bread is ready.
- After making, you have to pull it down for 10 to 15 minutes and then take it out from the baking tin and put it down for 5 to 4 minutes and it’s ready to serve. Serve it with walnuts and pieces of banana and coffee or tea.
The master tips in order to make banana bread are that when you Are making the mixture mix it very well so there should be no lumps in it. Preheat your oven before taking it and check your bread at small intervals of time with the help of a toothpick. As measured in the procedure, don’t over with your bread. Grease and dust your baking tin nicely so that the bread Demoulding becomes easy. And that’s all.
I hope this recipe is helpful for you and you’re able to make the perfect banana bread at home. Thanks for reading.